Friday, September 13, 2013

The Beatles- On Air Live At The BBC Volume 2 coming this November


1994's The Beatles Live At The BBC was a huge success and showcased many of the band's live performances live on the air.  This new 63 song compilation showcases 37 previously unreleased performances and 23 unreleased in-studio banter.  Among the tracks include covers of Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Chan Romero, Ray Charles and Carl Perkins.  Here's is the full track listing:


CD ONE
1. ’And Here We Are Again (Speech)’
2. ’Words of Love’
3. ’How About It, Gorgeous? (Speech)’
4. ’Do You Want to Know a Secret’
5. ‘Lucille’
6. ‘Hey, Paul … (Speech)’
7. ‘Anna (Go to Him)’
8. ’Hello! (Speech)’
9. ’Please Please Me’
10. ‘Misery’
11. ‘I’m Talking About You’
12. ‘A Real Treat (Speech)’
13. ‘Boys’
14. ’Absolutely Fab (Speech)’
15. ‘Chains’
16. ‘Ask Me Why’
17. ‘Till There Was You’
18. ’Lend Me Your Comb’
19. ’Lower 5E (Speech)’
20. ‘The Hippy Hippy Shake’
21. ‘Roll Over Beethoven’
22. ‘There’s a Place’
23. ‘Bumper Bundle (Speech)’
24. ‘P.S. I Love You’
25. ’Please Mister Postman’
26. ‘Beautiful Dreamer’
27. ’Devil in Her Heart’
28. ‘The 49 Weeks (Speech)’
29. ’Sure to Fall (In Love With You)’
30. ‘Never Mind, Eh? (Speech)’
31. ‘Twist and Shout’
32. ‘Bye, Bye (speech)’
33. ‘John – Pop Profile (Speech)’
34. ‘George – Pop Profile (Speech)’ 


CD TWO
1. ‘I Saw Her Standing There’
2. ‘Glad All Over’
3. ‘Lift Lid Again (Speech)’
4. ‘I’ll Get You’
5. ‘She Loves You’
6. ‘Memphis, Tennessee’
7. ’Happy Birthday Dear Saturday Club’
8. ’Now Hush, Hush (Speech)’
9. ‘From Me to You’
10. ‘Money (That’s What I Want)’
11. ‘I Want to Hold Your Hand’
12. ‘Brian Bathtubes (Speech)’
13. ‘This Boy’
14. ‘If I Wasn’t in America (Speech)’
15. ‘I Got a Woman’
16. ‘Long Tall Sally’
17. ‘If I Fell’
18. ’A Hard Job Writing Them (Speech)’
19. ‘And I Love Her’
20. ‘Oh, Can’t We? Yes We Can (Speech)’
21. ‘You Can’t Do That’
22. ‘Honey Don’t’
23. ‘I’ll Follow the Sun’
24. ‘Green With Black Shutters (Speech)’
25. ’Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!’
26. ‘That’s What We’re Here For (Speech)’
27. ‘I Feel Fine (Studio Outtakes)’
28. ‘Paul – Pop Profile (Speech)’
29. ‘Ringo – Pop Profile (Speech)’